Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Beginning again

It's Boxing day in the UK. I (26F) am approx. 12stone 10lbs, 182lbs or 82Kg

Tomorrow I am going to start my weight loss journey again and for what I hope will be the last time. For years, I have dieted on and off, exercised on and off and every time, I let something get in to way and stop me. I know I need to push through the hard times and I hope the medication I am currently taking for my depression will help null the vicious cycle that slowly sucks me back into binge eating and feeling sorry for myself.

I'm going to let myself finish my Christmas chocolates and enjoy it, because it's not a punishment to look after myself.

I'm posting it here to give myself some accountability, you all know it and you're the mostly likely group of people who will ruthlessly tell me to stop feeling sorry for myself when I'm ready to give up.

I marry the love of my life in October and I want to be in my best shape for my wedding, I want to comfortable and happy.

I'm raring to start again, for what I hope will be the last time

submitted by /u/Pixelle92
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LF7yG0

No comments:

Post a Comment