Sunday, December 30, 2018

30 Day Accountability Challenge - Day 30 Wrap up!

Hello folks,

It's day 30! We've got an extra day, so tomorrow we'll do a year wrap up post. Here we go!

Weight by end of the month 285 - 280: 283.2 this morning. 283.4 trend weight. That's a loss of 2.6 pounds or 6.8 off of my trend weight. Still better than gaining in this festive month. Next month, I will see a higher loss.

1500 ish calories: There were a lot of maintenance days this month. No regrets, I think I did an okay job of balancing indulgence & restraint. December is definitely weight loss on hard mode.

Exercise 5 days a week: I went to the dog park today, a nice long walk with doggos! This is a well established habit. 24/30

Self-care journaling: Successful! Kept me kinda sane during the holiday season. 5/5 weeks.

Self-care treat once a week: I'm good at this. I used to do this with food & I find my self care these days is much better for me. 5/5 weeks.

Embrace the holiday spirit/love journals: I'm working on one right now. Success here too. I'd like to have done more entries in the journals I keep for my loved ones. But I did any so that's still progress.

How about you all? How do you feel about this month? Tomorrow, I'll post a year wrap up & the sign up post for next month is up!

https://redd.it/aasnjm

submitted by /u/Mountainlioness404d
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q9YXvr

No comments:

Post a Comment