Sunday, December 30, 2018

Using Apple Watch on Postpartum Weight Loss Journey?

Hi all, my daughter was born about a month ago, and I gained 35 pounds while pregnant with her. I was already overweight (grad school stress and horrible eating habits), but now I’m realizing how much I’ve gained.

My neck, back, hips and knees hurt in ways they didn’t before, and I’m pretty sure it’s because of the weight.

Not to mention, I just realized that I’m graduating in May 2019, and I really want to look back at my graduation pictures and think happy thoughts, not self-loathing ones.

I got an Apple Watch for Christmas, and I’m really excited to begin using it to help with my weight loss journey. Fitness (Fitbit, Apple Watch, whichever) wristband owners, how have you used its functionalities to lose weight?

submitted by /u/YungAnxiousOne
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EVvYdD

No comments:

Post a Comment