Friday, December 28, 2018

Do you have 2019 Pounds Goal Or Work Out Goal?

I was talking through with my life coach (so worth it!) about prioritizing weight loss this upcoming year. I sort of "accidentally" lost 15 lbs once i got on ADHD meds that finally treated the excessive need for dopamine hits and drinking more water for a month and a half. Now I'm really into losing 15 more pounds, which would bring me to my lowest weight ever. But I also know if I don't make a hard number, I will feel like garbage. So I also added a complimentary goal of 100 work outs in 2019. One thing we talked about was making it smaller in time chunks, so losing 3-4 pounds by March 15th, or 50 work outs by June 15th. I'm really excited about it since this isn't too much for me to expect but will have a marked improvement on my life. We talked a lot about working on the microhabits to really push this forward like planning work outs that are consistent, drinking more water, biking more to work, working on picking up another dog walking gig.

So I was wondering when thinking about the new year, are you 1.) making any hard goals 2.) is it pounds 3.) is it something else? How did you get there in your plan? What are somethings you're still stuck on?

submitted by /u/Stella9192
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Rm5qbp

No comments:

Post a Comment