Sunday, December 30, 2018

Comments in the bedroom after weight loss and insecurity

Who else has found it difficult to adapt to the way their body changed and see it in a completely positive way? It hasn't even been a drastic change for me as it has for many people. I've lost 25 lbs - from 130 lbs to 105 lbs at 5'1". This took about 8 months.

In many ways I love how I look and feel now; I feel fitter and healthier. My body has gone from very curvy hourglass to more of a small hourglass. I think I look better in clothes... but without them I oddly feel less confident. I used to have incredibly large breasts, and I've lost A LOT of volume. I can pull quite a lot of loose skin when I pinch them. They're also fairly saggy and I'm only 22. They just look kind of sad now and it's distressing when they used to probably be my best feature. A guy I was seeing made an insensitive comment about my breasts in bed recently without thinking. He apologised, but the damage is done. He never really compliments my body either, but that's a whole other issue.

I've also had friends say they think I should put a bit of weight back on so that I get some boob back. My mom thinks I'm too skinny and says she's worried (even though I'm a healthy weight for my height) and also said she thought I looked better with more weight. I guess I could gain some weight back without it being a health risk, but there's no guarantee it'd go to the places I'd like.

Has anyone else weirdly found it hard to feel sexy after losing weight, and struggled with body shape changing? How have you dealt with adapting and feeling confident, especially when a lot of people seem to agree with your insecurities?

submitted by /u/bodythrowaway1991
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CGZEJh

No comments:

Post a Comment