Saturday, December 29, 2018

Scared of the extra skin that comes with weight loss

I'm sure I'm not the only one but the excess skin and how my boobs will change after weight loss is something that terrifies me. It's superficial and idiotic but I can't get rid of how I worry about it and I know these thoughts hold me back with my progress. So far I've lost 33 lbs and I don't really see a difference but I can tell some of my clothes fit better or are big now which is exciting. Any advice on how to get over being terrified of excess skin/changes in breast?

For reference my highest weight was 275 and I'm now 242. I'm only 5'5. I don't know my goal weight because I've never been at a weight that I can distinctly remember feeling happy/comfortable so I'm just going to keep losing till I'm at a happy/comfortable weight.

submitted by /u/Necessary_Research
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EZmaQ7

No comments:

Post a Comment