Friday, December 28, 2018

Are there any tips to switching to a "food is fuel" mindset?

I have the age old new year's resoution of losing weight, even more so because I graduate in the spring( May) and I don't want to look back on the habiest day of my life and think, "Woooowwwww...I was fat." My biggest problem is FOOD. I have heard many people say switching to the "food is fuel" mindset has helped them a ton in their weight loss journey, and I would like to try it. I mean it's no reason I should indulge myself every day w/ food (although, I admit I am currently looking for some healthy low calorie treats). So, any tips or tricks from anybody who was a foodie and successfully switched to this mindset?

submitted by /u/DollFace567
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2AjAX4a

No comments:

Post a Comment