Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Mom has completely given up diet and exercise- advice needed!

Since I can remember, my mom has eaten healthy (healthier than anyone I know honestly) and exercised regularly. She has also always been overweight regardless of her diet and exercise. She has been to the doctor to discuss why her weight loss endeavors haven’t been successful, but has mostly been met with disbelief that she is actually taking the necessary steps to lose the weight and it just isn’t coming off (I can attest to the fact that she is, however, or at least was). She has also struggled with injuries during her exercise that have set her back and really discouraged her. The last 6 months she seems to have completely given up her diet and hasn’t exercised once that I know of. I got her a Fitbit for Christmas to help motivate her maybe and occasionally I’ll ask if she wants something healthier to eat to try to open up the conversation, but it’s clear she doesn’t want to talk about it. I want her to be healthy and live and long life during which we can travel and hike together. How do I help?

submitted by /u/brainflower444
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BFJIFm

No comments:

Post a Comment