Sunday, December 30, 2018

Things I have learned about my body and eating healthy.

I have been on this weight loss journey for about 3 years. I have a another 15 to 20 to go...but I'm currently pretty happy with my slow and steady progress. I have maintained my current weight and to me that's huge.

I wanted to give a list of what I have learned through the years and I want to hear what others have learned.

  1. You are not going to die if you miss a meal.

  2. Dont snack. It's a waste. Save it for an actual meal.

  3. Water. Water. Water. I flavor my water alot but I carry my plastic bottle around with me all the time. I'm usually more thirsty than hungry.

  4. Allow cheat days...allow your self to celabrate life.

  5. Understanding when I'm full. Full use to mean to me that I had to feel like I couldnt breathe after I was done eating...I had to feel gross and stuffed. Now, I know the exact amount to eat to keep my hunger at bay and now I dont want to feel stuffed....I want to feel satiated.

  6. Intuitive eating. Listening to my body. Understanding what a craving is and what hunger is.

7.Cooking at home will not only save you money but really is good for your waist line.

  1. Processed anything is not your friend. Whole foods are always the way to go.

  2. 80/20 rule applies to almost every aspect of life.

  3. You're not that hungry if you look in your fridge and you still dont want to eat those baby carrots :)

Please add to my list!

submitted by /u/frannieprice
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SsWoqe

No comments:

Post a Comment