Thursday, December 27, 2018

M31 5’11” CW: 280, GW: 210 (for now).

Hi all, I am starting my weight loss journey today! I downloaded the LooseIt app and am using a Fitbit to track my steps and calories burned. I have been overweight since my early 20’s and have a very negative self image and decided it is finally time to do something about it. I know that weight loss gets harder as you get older so it’s a do it now or it will never be done type of thing. I used to play sports and work out constantly in college and high school, but since then, I have become very sedentary. I have also started working part time with Wag, hoping the walks will help me lose weight steadily, as of right now, walking will be my primary source of exercise. I am hoping that in conjunction with tracking the weight will melt off. I just want to look better and feel better about myself and I am finally going to do something to make that happen!

My Current Weight

submitted by /u/Too_Many_Toys
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SszYWo

No comments:

Post a Comment