Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Feeling a lot "bigger" 3 weeks later..

So I'm not actively trying to lose weight right now as I'm travelling but I have been exercising while travelling...except for about the last 2 weeks.

3 weeks ago I was looking at my body and I actually thought I was looking pretty good. I've been on a very weird "trying to lose weight" cycle for around 7 years now, trying multiple things. There was a period where I lost about 25 kg which was great. I've now actually put on 10kg (6kg before travelling, and 4 since I left home ... However, I've been doing bodyweight lifts which I don't usually do so could be a bit of muscle)

As mentioned, the last 3 weeks I haven't actually worked out much (about 3 or 4 in about 3 weeks, but I feel so much fatter now than I did. Like I look at myself and I just feel disgusted. I feel as though I've put on the whole 25 kg again and I'm back to where I started. It is giving me a bit of a health kick and I'm planning to really go at it again when I return home in a few weeks time, I'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this? In a few weeks they just lose their self esteem and when looking in the mirror they feel so much worse ?

Let me know please. I hope this discussion is ok mods, long time lurker, first time poster. I want to start posting updates for my weight loss in 2019 as I feel that may keep me motivated. Is this ok?

submitted by /u/raiigiic
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RggCpU

No comments:

Post a Comment