Sunday, December 30, 2018

When you finally do it and you still don’t believe it [Progress pics, 215 > 155]

Hi! I’ve been a member of this community for years and finally somehow managed to actually lose weight in 2018.

I started eating keto full time in January and added in intermittent fasting (16/8) in June. I went to the gym about 3x a week in spring and 5x a week in summer with 600 calorie workout session goals. I started keto in 2012 and followed it off and on but didn’t see any major results until this year.

I saw the biggest change between June - August and have been stalled since September. It is a lot harder to lose weight being a similar size to most of my friends if not one of the slimmer ones in a given situation. I still want to lose 30 lbs (to hold steady at 135) and tone up but that will be a 2019 project.

Keto did me a world of good. I have had constant stomach problems my entire life and when I follow a strict low carb diet they disappear. I also have a huge problem with binge eating that feels more controlled when I’m eating low carb. I haven’t gotten control of my cheats and hope to work on those going forward.

I have a little bit of body dysmorphia and feel the same as I did at the higher weight. I constantly put together comparison pictures because it is the only way that I can see my weight loss.

A few of my faves are here: pics pics pics my fave is the calves.

If you have questions send them my way! I’m going to be traveling but I’ll try to answer.

submitted by /u/jenrazzle
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ThUaKp

No comments:

Post a Comment