Saturday, December 29, 2018

What's the best way to start a weight loss journey?

Hi everyone! My current weight is 275 lbs but my ideal weight would be 180-190 lbs so yeah... I'm obese. And I'm tired of it. I know it's a cliché to start doing at this time of the year, but I really wanna start losing weight. I already changed some eating habits (very recently) but I want to know how was it for you guys when you started: did you decide to start by focusing only on eating habits or did you also start doing regular exercise? Did you use any app to help you with stuff like counting calories? Did you start cooking a lot more to prepare your meals? I want to lose weight but I also want to follow a plan and really change my routine... my goal is to be under 220 lbs at the end of 2019 (do you think it's too much?). Thank you so much and I wish you all a happy new year!

submitted by /u/chibichibikawaiidesu
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EUBddz

No comments:

Post a Comment