Friday, December 28, 2018

Not sure if I can do it on my own.

Hey r/loseit ! I am an 18 year old female, around 160cm tall and weigh around 82kg. I have been, for the last year or so, ashamed of my belly, thighs and calves. The worst moment came a few days ago when I realised I couldn't fit into the size 32" jeans, which is the biggest size of Levi's I could find, and I really needed a new pair. I have started to get serious about loosing this weight but I'm so scared of not being able to do it myself. I'm considering a gym and classes such as Zumba to help me. Today I went on a 30 minute walk, and did 20 minutes of trampoline workout yesterday. Do you guys on this subreddit have any tips on how I can achieve my goal, and/or how I can feel more positive and in control of my weight loss journey. Thank you.

submitted by /u/Beamr772
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Q5gNjm

No comments:

Post a Comment