Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Weight Loss Advice

Hello! I am a 22 year old girl in a weird position. 2-3 years ago I gained 50-60 pounds in an incredibly short amount of time. I went from being somewhat fit to overweight in 6 or so months. I’m not unhappy with my body, but I’m starting to feel the effects of my weight gain on my every day life. I’m still active and enjoy hikes and other outdoor activities, but I feel myself getting winded easily. My body also hurts a lot after working on my feet all day. I want to start losing weight because I’m afraid my health will only get worse. I also feel super lethargic throughout the day.

I find my self in a silly predicament though. To sum it up, I don’t want to loose my butt. I know this sound super silly, but looking back at older photos pre-weight gain, I notice how my but is much smaller. Anyone else experience something similar? How did you overcome it?

I’m looking for general exercise, diet, and general advice. I essentially want to work out more, eat a diet that will help me feel energetic, but I don’t want to be too slim. I know I need to also work on binge eating, but the FAQ had great advice on how to stop or limit binging.

submitted by /u/Becsdoe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2T8jFOg

No comments:

Post a Comment