Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Starting my new years resolution early.

I know that going straight to "hit the gym every day, eat only healthy stuff" etc... only leads you to burn out quicker. So, this will be my new years resolution.

Phase out soft drinks, drink more water. I just poured out the 1.25L of vanilla coke I had in my fridge, right now I'm 116-118kg (255-280lbs)

My plan is this.

Right now, no soft drink in the house, to discourage myself if I want soft drink, I have to walk 4 blocks to the shop for it.

Only do online shopping. This way I dont drop my guard and stop by the soft drinks isle at the supermarket. I buy it online, I pick it up in the store at the counter, go home.

To prevent burnout, till say, may next year, i can drink soft drink if i get takeaway which will hereby be limited to one meal on Sunday. After that, i cut it out.

Soft drinks and bad food work in tandem, salty food makes you crave something sweet, in other words, soft drinks, which make you crave salty food. And so the cycle continues. I'm hoping to break that chain.

I already do Karate and work a decently physically demanding job, and I tend to walk a lot of places so i feel exercise will only improve with weight loss.

I've been addicted to this sugary syrupy SHIT since I was a child! I'm 26, obese and fucking miserable. I want it to change. I dont like living like this! Alone constantly, hating to see reflections of myself, finding it impossible to find anything that fits well and looks good. The feeling of "self confidence" is totally alien to me.

I do have a goal... have you ever seen the "knight hoodie"? Well. I wanna be able to get one of them, and wear it. In public. Yes i know I'll be making an ass of myself thin or fat, but i wanna do it and not be a giant obese fuck while doing it.

Wish me luck.

submitted by /u/RedderBarron
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2rV7CIq

No comments:

Post a Comment