Friday, December 28, 2018

Face gains!

Happy Friday, everyone!

I've been feeling kinda meh about my weight loss lately. I'm still losing, but with the food surrounding the holidays, it's been at a slower pace. And really, losing anything at all or even maintaining during the holidays is something I should’ve considered to be a victory. But I almost lost sight of all that I've accomplished so far. Thankfully, though, I got the pick-me-up I needed this morning.

I'm down 43 pounds since I started my journey in mid-May. I was just scrolling through some pics earlier and came across a selfie I took some time in April and holy crap. I never realized how round and bloated my face looked before! It’s so comical, I don't know whether I should laugh or feel proud, or both! Either way, I wanted to share because I feel like this NSV is a pretty big one. The face gainz are real.

Here's the selfie from April next to one I just took a couple weeks ago.

submitted by /u/corksncoffee
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ER3m5v

No comments:

Post a Comment