Monday, December 31, 2018

Weight loss competitions to win money?

Good Day and Happy New Year's Eve!!!

First time poster to this sub... Started my journey, casually, around one to two months ago, by meal planning and integrating whole, healthy foods, quit smoking, quit drinking (except rare occasion), quit refined sugar (only honey and maple syrup for me!), and limiting eating out. Didn't seem like a huge jump because this was kind of a lifestyle my SO and I had been moving towards anyways... and I'm 10 lbs down! Even over the holiday - whoop, whoop! Looking to get more serious come the new year. I was wondering if anyone is aware of any weight loss challenges/competitions that result in payment should you win? I have a significant amount of weight to lose and plan on doing it anyways, so why not make some money and have that extra motivation, amirite?

If anyone is curious, I'm a 5'7" 24 yr old female, currently 258, started at 268, with a goal weight of 170 lbs.

I did find the site healthywage... With a $10/mo wager, I could gain ~$500 in a year. There are actual contests though, where its like $100 to enter, and you can win up to $5,000? Just curious if anyone else has any ideas?

Thanks a bunch!

submitted by /u/essemily
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2SzRhF3

No comments:

Post a Comment