Sunday, December 30, 2018

Frustrated and tired of being over weight. Finally gonna commit.

Hi. I wanted to share this with you since I’m not telling anyone in my inner circle.

I’ve made the decision to truly commit to my weight loss journey. I’m 5 ft 1. And 170 lbs.

For years I’ve struggled with my self image and never liked my body, and I’ve finally made up my mind to actually do something about it. I’ve been working out but I don’t see results since my diet wasn’t as strict as I’d liked.

But I will follow a very strict regime and I hope to get results between January and July.

Wish me luck and resilience, since I know this will be a difficult journey for me.

Here’s to a new year of opportunities!

submitted by /u/lyvloup
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EX1TcS

No comments:

Post a Comment