Monday, December 31, 2018

Finally broke 20lbs of weight loss!

F/21/ SW:195/ CW:170/ GW: 130

As the title stated, I've finally passed the 20lb mark! I know it's not a lot compared to what a lot of people on here have lost, but I'm still really excited about it! My work out buddy isn't around at the moment to celebrate with me, but I had to share it with someone!

I've always done the half-hearted, "oh I'll watch what I eat and cut back on my portion size" but it never really stuck. So I'm really really proud of losing just this much! I feel great! I'm down a size for my shirt, two for my pants, and I experience nowhere near as much knee pain as I used to! I do still have more to lose before I'll be in the healthy weight range, but I'm proud of what I have done so far!

submitted by /u/lilliepop18
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BR1hCs

No comments:

Post a Comment