Friday, December 28, 2018

Having a hard time during the holidays

I am three weeks into my weight loss journey. Before i left to spend timr with my gfs family in another state I had lost 6 pounds. i have been tracking calories, eatching more carefully what i eat and working out 2-3 times a week. then we flew out on christmas eve. since we have been here all we have really had to eat was cheesey potatoes, burgers, sweets, and lots of other cheese products....and beer. i have not had a vegetable in what feels like forever. i am still counting my calories (except christmas day) but i have been eating at maintenence or excess of my maintenence for the past week. i got on the scale here and it says that i am 2 pounds heavier than when i started 3 weeks ago. i am getting really frustrated. i am trying to not havr any guilt when j eat and not beat myself up to much about it because i sort of expected to eat unhealthy stuff here....but u thought i would at least maintain what little I had lost. i dont want to go backwards this early into my journey nor have guilt when i eat what i eat...and i feel like both are happening........heeeeelp!!!!

submitted by /u/GreatAndPowerfulKoz
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TfIaZU

No comments:

Post a Comment