Monday, December 31, 2018

How do you know when to listen to your body and when to duct-tape their mouth shut and shove 'em in the trunk?

Today I reached the weight loss goal I never thought I'd see: I'm in the 130s again for the first time in my adult life. (139.4, to be exact, but hey, it still counts). It started with intermittent fasting, then I added on food journalling, calorie counting, and exercise. When I hit a plateau a few weeks ago, I adjusted my calorie count lower based on my TDEE, and jacked up my protein intake significantly.

With that being said, y'all, I am tired. My body doesn't seem to want to work out unless I've overeaten the day before. I feel like I only have two options: one, eat more, have more energy, workout harder, and keep on the weight, or two, eat less, have no energy, struggle through every workout, and lose weight but feel like shit. Has anybody else had a similar dilemma? Is there something I'm missing? How do you keep things balanced when it comes to listening to your body?

submitted by /u/StepfordxKnives
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RoeUmn

No comments:

Post a Comment