Monday, December 31, 2018

2019 is the year I'll hit healthy weight - what are the mantras you use to keep on track?

Let's start with stats! F, 21,173cm, SW 95kg, CW 80kg, GW 65kg

Some background: I started my weight loss journey in April 2018 and lost 15kg this year - which is nothing compared to some of the numbers on this sub! However, it's the first time the scale has gone in the right direction for me, it's halfway to my goal, and despite my slow, stop and start progress, I am determined to be proud of myself.

In 2019, I hope to achieve my goal weight that puts me slap bang in the middle of a healthy BMI. I can lose a pound a week and make it by fall, and then I want to start maintaining and strengthening my body.

I come to this sub daily for encouragement and reinforcement, although I don't interact as much as I'd like to. I was wondering which pieces of wisdom you keep handy when you're feeling your focus drift from your health goals? What mantras, pieces of wisdom and sayings that you learned on this sub, or elsewhere, do you remember to stay alert? What really stuck with you and encouraged you this year?

For me, recently reading this sub really helped me to get perspective on the calorie fest over the holidays and manage it in a way that works for me. It's what you eat between New Years and Christmas that counts, after all!

Apologies for any typos, I'm on mobile and commuting! 🌻

submitted by /u/moonlaunch
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2EZtevQ

No comments:

Post a Comment