Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A little motivation through the plateau journey

First, I wanna say thank you so much to this sub, I lurked a long time and finally started my long weight loss journey last December with CICO (1500 kcal/day).

I am 34F, 5’6 (172 cm), SW: 249 lbs (113 kg), CW: 238 lbs (108 kg).

I just wanted to say I'm currently hitting a plateau since last week, like many of you must have gone through, but even though it is really hard mentally, I keep in mind that's it's been only a month and that I feel already so much better! As I eat better and healthier, I am less sleepy, less tired, more focused through the day, all of this through smarter food choices (more veggies mainly and a more balanced breakfast to kick start the day off). I don't even exercise (yet) so I know I'll feel better and better as the journey goes on.

That was just a little motivation to help you (and me) don't give up through that damn plateau!

submitted by /u/oninonin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RbgCUb

No comments:

Post a Comment