Saturday, January 19, 2019

Am I doing this correctly? [15 years old]

Hey guys I'm 15 years old and 5'7", and I started my weight loss journey about two weeks ago after my doctor said if I didn't watch my diet I would be overweight soon. I started around 152 pounds. I put my goals into My Fitness Pal (140 pounds in 5 weeks), and it told me to have 1500 calories a day. (I don't really excercise much, but starting this week I've decided to use the ellipitical for 30 minutes each on Saturday and Sunday) For about 2 weeks now, I've been having 1300-1500 calories a day, only going above my calorie limit twice, both in the first week. I stepped on my scale today, and it told me I was 146 pounds, which I find hard to believe. It seems as if I've barely lost any weight, and I check it consistently and it tells me that I'm around the 146-147 pound range, which is around 6 pounds from where I started.

Am I losing weight correctly? If so, can someone tell me what's up with my scale?

Also, does anyone have any other tips for weight loss?

submitted by /u/weightlossta12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TVBjFg

No comments:

Post a Comment