Saturday, January 19, 2019

Wanna start this journey with you guys

Hey reddit, i've been feeling like shit lately to be honest, i feel bloated and much fatter since i got out of highschool. Every time i try to start one of these weight loss journeys i always give up by the second week due to not seeing progress. I'm planning on joining the marines in 5 months, but i wanna lost at least 30 pounds by then, can anyone help me get started or offer advice to take my mind off of giving up each time i try to do this? i'm 6'1 233, 18 male btw. If you can offer some advice from your own personal experience i'd love to hear it please. I usually have a tendency to eat a lot at night but i'm tryna to get it under control. I've done some running recently but wanna add more workload to my routine in order to speed up the process, i'm not particularly out of shape i just feel like shit.

submitted by /u/Traxonn
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2W4v7Na

No comments:

Post a Comment