Saturday, January 19, 2019

Slimming thighs

long-time lurker, first-time poster, etc etc.

Over my weight loss journey, I’ve lost almost 50lbs. While I’m no longer overweight (actually bordering underweight now) I notice that most of the weight I lose shows up on my upper body, while my thigh/calf measurements have not budged significantly. In fact, they remain quite large.

I’ve started doing leg lifts, glute bridges and the like to hopefully slim them down. I know spot-training isn’t possible , but I really want slender legs.

Has anyone been in this situation? How did you get through it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. If it helps, I took ballet for over a decade

tl;dr: how to make legs skinnier

submitted by /u/siIhouette_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2ATyDRr

No comments:

Post a Comment