Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Beginning of 2018, I promised myself to lose weight and lost 20lbs in he first six months, at the end of the year, I ended up 10lbs heavier. How do I start over?

Help. How do you start over?

Basically I’m a 5’3” F and 18. I had lost 20lbs in the first half of the year, and got all the way down from my initial 156 to my lowest weight 136. Then life happened, family troubles and hospital visits caused me to justify crazy amounts of stress eating . I gained all my weight back and then some. I’m currently weighing in at 163.6lbs.

I know my weight loss and gain isn’t as drastic as most people here, but I’m very afraid it will get out of control, as it has for the rest of my family. They’re all overweight and no one wants to fix any of their dietary habits. It makes it difficult to eat healthy when the kitchen is under construction (no oven, stove, dishwasher, and the fridge is hidden away in the garage). It’s been like this for maybe 4 months now. Because of this, I’ve eaten an insane amount of takeout, pizza, and fast food.

Kitchen reconstruction + very stressful life right now + a family always bringing unhealthy foods into the house = weight gain.

How do I cope with this?

submitted by /u/Brookshone
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2s2zVoD

No comments:

Post a Comment