Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Please tell me it is just my period

I am having a breakdown. I have been exercising daily and eating at 1500 calories daily. I am 5'6 and weigh 166 pounds. My first weigh in is in 2 weeks (out of a total of 8). I thought I was doing great and felt my waist shrink and just felt great overall. I used to be at a 33.5 inch waist but now 31 inch! So I was hopeful for my weigh in until today.

I am 3 days away from starting my period and one of my outfits that would fit easily even before this diet was super uncomfortable and tight around my waist. I started crying because I looked so fat and when I measured my waist it was 33 inches again! I am starting to doubt myself so much and wonder if it is all in my head. My parents have not noticed any changes in my physical apperance (not even any weight loss) and I am starting to wonder if I ever will lose weight.

What do you guys think? I really am at my breaking point and if I see no changes on the scale in two weeks, I will officially give up and just accept my destiny to be fat ( please DO NOT say this is a matter of overeating: I weigh everything, write everything down, and I have literally stacks of books recording everything).

submitted by /u/scapegoat101_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Vg5rwy

No comments:

Post a Comment