Tuesday, January 1, 2019

Small improvements over Christmas period give me confidence

Hey everyone, longtime lurker here. I've always been a heavy set person, but last year I started reaching 101kg (222lbs) and decided that change was needed. I'm really bad at this it turns out. I started running, playing more sports (squash is something I'm actually decent at) and I went about fixing my diet - low carbs, high protein. All good, except that I break easily, and when I break I break hard. So after a year of this my net weight loss was actually 0. I felt healthier, but I was still packing on loads of extra weight.

16th December I went away to travel and then spend Xmas and New Years at home with family. So I set myself a challenge: lose weight over the festive period.

I worked my arse off, running, going to the gym abroad and when I got back, continuing to eat healthily. Weighed myself today and in those two weeks I've somehow managed to drop from 101kg (222lbs) to 97kg (214lbs)! It's not a huge drop but I'm happy with it, and I now know that I can drop further over the coming year. My target is 85kg (187lbs), and my little challenge this festive period has given me the confidence that I can do it.

Have a good 2019 everyone, I know you can all do it as well <3

submitted by /u/Pharaoh101
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GRrhmU

No comments:

Post a Comment