Friday, January 4, 2019

Can't believe I've let this happen.

Hi guys! I'm hoping to find support here because I'm feeling alone in this journey of weight loss. I went to the doctor for a checkup on the 2nd and found out I've hit 301.8 pounds.

I'm devastated I knew I was gaining weight but didn't realize how bad it was. For reference I'm 31 year old 5'7" woman so I in no way look ok with this weight. I'd convinced myself I was maybe 275 so finding out I broke 300 is a true push to do something.

Since the appointment I have started tracking calories trying to stay close to 1600 or below as that's what my fitness pal suggests for 2 lbs per week loss. I also went to the gym the 2nd 3rd and today! I only did 30 minutes on the treadmill doing the week 1 c25k training but I did something and I'm proud of the 1.3 miles I did each day.

Anyone with any other suggestions tips or just encouragement on my journey?

submitted by /u/HappyBlueHippo
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2VurSyo

No comments:

Post a Comment