Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Confused about this side effect of weight loss.

Through 2016-2017 I went from 260 pounds to 160 pounds, I now workout everyday and have an active job and once even went down to 150 that I purposefully tried to get back above.

But after all that I have this weird problem with my belly. Most of the time I walk relaxed and normal and look okay with a bit of loose skin. But I feel like I suck in even if subconsciously because if I release and completely relax my gut, I have quite a bit of belly there, like for my weight or seems like just too much, the worst part is that it hurts, like my gut wants to pop and just explode but I don't feel like I am putting any pressure on it. It can be really demoralizing when I do tons of exercising and core workouts everyday to still have this gut. I have no idea what it can be, I don't think loose skin alone would be this bad. Anyone have any ideas?

submitted by /u/ryanmahaffe
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2T9zep8

No comments:

Post a Comment