Saturday, January 5, 2019

Cookbooks with nutritional information

Hi! 28F (USA) on a weight loss journey. I’ve almost lost 10lbs since November by eating better. Recently I start CICO to help continue losing weight and also to learn portion control. I’m eating basic, easily weighable meals to myself on track.

I really want to learn to cook this year. It’s a goal to learn 1 new (healthy) dish per month since I absolutely hate cooking. I’m struggling to find recipes or cookbooks with nutritional information. I find the task of learning to cook along with adding the ingredient calories up to be incredibly daunting. I don’t think I’ll create a new dish if it requires that much calculation. I’m not doing Keto or Paleo so I don’t have any dietary restrictions. I’ve found some diabetic cookbooks with nutritional information so I know they exist but ideally, I’d like something with less restrictions. Does anyone have recommendations?

submitted by /u/auntiesaurus
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F6nO28

No comments:

Post a Comment