Saturday, January 5, 2019

I lost my first 5 pounds!

I know that this is just water weight, but is it wrong to want to feel happy? As I was walking around my kitchen cooking some dinner (hard boiled eggs to go in a salad) my mom commented "you look thinner!" And I was skeptical at first because I don't think I look any smaller. It's nice to have heard that though. Since I've started eating healthier I've noticed some other changes that aren't just weight loss. I've noticed. My hips are now uneven, my right side is flat where my love handles are. I've also noticed I'm cold now? Where I was so used to still wearing shorts to bed with the fan on, I'm now started to be too cold to do that.

I'm not sure if that's a sign of my blood pressure or what, but it's nice to have these other changes happening even if I can't visually see it yet.

So yeah, I've lost my first five pounds and I'm hoping to keep going strong!

submitted by /u/NervousToast
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2Axf5SR

No comments:

Post a Comment