Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Dear Loseit, my doctor says you all are wonderful!

Hi everyone! Since I started my weight loss journey at my doctor's insistence, I visited her yesterday so she could check in on my weight and also how I'm reacting to a new medication. She was very impressed that I've lost 23ish lbs. She asked me basically "what changed?" between what I'm doing now and all the other times I've tried to lose weight and have been unsuccessful....and I told her that I owe A LOT of it to this sub and you lovely people. She didn't even know what Reddit was when I first said it, but I explained and as we were talking, she pulled up the browser on the office computer and I directed her here. She spent some time looking through all of our posts, our victories, our failures, and our questions, and she ended up emailing me later and telling me that I found a completely amazing group in all of you guys. She says she is blown away by how welcoming and supportive this community is, and the amount of knowledge and excellent advice contained here, and that she is going to recommend that all of her patients that want to lose weight start here.

I just wanted to let all of you know to keep plugging away, and keep being yourselves--you've completely impressed my doctor. My 23 lbs (so far) can be directly attributed to you guys, and I am forever grateful. I love you guys!

submitted by /u/MrsNacho8000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2C7jfAJ

No comments:

Post a Comment