Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Does Anyone Want To Be My Weight Loss Accountability Buddy For Two Weeks?

I can't stop eating everything in sight. I lost all this weight, reached my goal weight, and then gained it right back. Hoping to get back into the swing of eating healthy foods again. Would love to team up with someone who wants to start eating healthy again too.

My goal is for two weeks to do the following:

- Do not consume any sweets or junkfood

- Do not drink any caffeinated soda

- Eat only healthy foods with no added oils or fats (I am on weight watchers so essentially fish, veggies and chicken are my go-to's)
- Do not eat out (this is my biggest weakness)

I will weigh myself at the beginning of the week and then at the end, but my goal is to simply start eating healthy more than weight loss, since I know the weight loss will come with eating healthy and changing my bad habits.

Anyone want to join me? I live in Eastern Standard Time and hoping to have someone where we can message throughout the day as we get those pesky cravings.

Look forward to doing this with you :)!

submitted by /u/ToughlyPossible
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FBMNKh

No comments:

Post a Comment