Thursday, January 3, 2019

Down 60lbs and never felt more motivated!

I started my weight loss journey in July 2018 starting at 270lbs. I've been exercising 3/4 times a week since and have really started watching what I eat. I'm down to 210lbs and never felt better.

I managed to treat myself over the holidays and maintain my current weight for the 2 week period (so damn proud of myself that I didn't gain). The new year is here and I have never felt more motivated to keep pushing on with my journey.

My main goal is to hit 180lbs (13st) to finally fall within a "healthy" BMI range. I have signed up to run a local 10km race in March. 6 months ago I would have laughed if you had suggested I would run 10km let alone in public where people can watch and see me exercise!

To anyone starting out for new years stick with it! The first few days/weeks are the hardest but once you get through them it is so rewarding and you'll feel great! You can do it!

submitted by /u/MattyLeeT
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2BXjpKR

No comments:

Post a Comment