Thursday, January 3, 2019

Started the New Year off with the flu, am down 5 pounds. A good start?

After three days of nothing but liquids, I'll gradually be picking up food intake as well as exercise to their normally scheduled and portioned intervals. I've been on a weight loss journey for some time, but this illness was a good way to reset my stomach's normal cravy-ness. It would normally be begging for food right about now, but I think it may still be repulsed at the thought of anything that isn't Diet ginger ale, spiced tea, or broth. Even water was painful to ingest.

The telltale sign of recovery is that the liquid shits are over. Thankfully. Added some more solid food today, and got back on my usual supplements (Metamucil 1 Tbsp once daily, creatine monohydrate 5g once daily).

submitted by /u/The_Bill_Brasky_
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2GPjTbK

No comments:

Post a Comment