Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Even after losing 70+ lbs I still feel “fat” sometimes, then I look at my before pics! [NSFW]

Before and After

I’ve been maintaining my weight loss for the past couple months. I was 220 lbs and now I’m 147- 150 lbs. I decided I want to lose around 15 more lbs and work on gaining muscle as well this year.

I remember by the end of summer feeling so thin and really noticing my weight loss. I was definitely feeling more confident. I think maybe now I am kind of over the “newness” of my new body or something.

I’ve been feeling kind of how I felt when I was over weight. And sometimes I even feel like I look like my larger self. I know that sounds weird but I spent so many years in my fat body that I think it’s going to be an adjustment to accept how I am now. Does anyone else feel this way?

So anyway, I decided to go through my pics I took when I first started my weight loss journey. I actually cried at one horrible photo that I’m too embarrassed to share here that actually kicked my butt into gear and started all this. But going through them really put it all into perspective. I am not that big girl I once was. I actually have a waist now! I look different and I should be proud.

So I just thought I’d share this to not only see if anyone can relate but to also remind you to take before pics/progress pics. It really helps prove to your brain that you have indeed changed.

I’m thankful to this sub and all the other health and weight loss subs that have helped me along the way. :)

submitted by /u/redxo88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2RDGWuk

No comments:

Post a Comment