Friday, January 18, 2019

Feeling a little lost!

I started my weight loss journey back in October of 2017. I was 5’0 at 195.

I am now down to 155 having lost 40 lbs eating low carb!

I love it and had no issues staying on the diet up until November of 2018.

Since basically Thanksgiving I’ve been yo-yoing back and forth. I’ll tell myself ok I need to get back on since I want to lose at least 20 more lbs. I will go back on for a few days and be perfectly happy. I even joined the gym in December and go almost everyday.

But.... then I will just be like “yeah I will eat that donut” for no real reason at all.

I was back on for a week and doing really well and then got the flu. Today my husband brought me some soup (which was low carb!) and it came with crackers and bread and in my flu addled mind I was like “screw it” (which made the soup no longer low carb!).

I once again threw away any progress I made to get back on track. I have been maintaining at the same weight all this time but I want to continue losing and I’m starting to feel depressed that I can’t seem to find my will power anymore.

submitted by /u/marleosif
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2sC2dGO

No comments:

Post a Comment