Wednesday, January 2, 2019

How I stayed motivated while losing 140 pounds!

There is a lot going through your head during a weight loss journey. One day you are motivated, the next you are back to your old self. It’s like you totally talk yourself out of exactly what you just talked yourself into which is losing weight. One thing I had to realize is motivation isn’t going to transform your body. Motivation doesn’t last long at all. You have to have a purpose to why you are losing the weight. Without a “why” I was constantly lost every time I tried to lose weight. But life hit me hard n I realized my why. Every time I felt like quitting I thought of my why. I guess the advantage I had is my why was important to me. Important enough to lose 140 pounds without thinking twice about food. I guess the point I’m trying to make to you is why are you losing this weight. Find out your why and don’t let the other you talk yourself out of it.

submitted by /u/its_senpai_hunter
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2LMGncj

No comments:

Post a Comment