Tuesday, January 8, 2019

How to help my girlfriend lose weight?

My girlfriend opened up to me this morning about being insecure of her weight. I told her I will help her make a routine and we will both do it together everyday to help her feel better. Thing is, I don’t know anything about weight loss. I’m an 18m who has a super fast metabolism so even if I tried I would have a hard time putting on weight, because of this weight loss was obviously never a priority for me.

This is the routine I’ve come up with so far

-I wake up at 7:00 every morning

(I have lizards I need to feed so I usually do it at this time as well as some other stuff)

-make a nice breakfast fruit smoothie

-wake her up at 8:00 with said smoothie.

-after breakfast we either A: go for a walk if the weather is nice B: do some wii fit yoga (Around 30 minutes)

-next we will do 10 minutes of meditation.

That’s as far as I’ve gotten. Any advice is welcome. Thanks!

submitted by /u/HappyRatRain
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CXHeEo

No comments:

Post a Comment