Wednesday, January 9, 2019

I (33 F) lost 15 pounds on weight watchers during the holidays!

Hey y’all! First time long time!

In November, my work offered an opportunity to commit to weight watchers for 12 weeks and they would pay for it. I used to be super skinny but over the years, I gained weight because I never really learned how to eat well throughout my life. And I reeeeally don’t like vegetables and have a slight fear about them (any tips?)

I’m happy to report that through my tracking and not drinking/eating fried foods, has netted me a list of 15 pounds since 11/28 and hit the “onederland”.

I’m just really proud of this achievement because I always doubted and blamed myself. I have incredibly low self esteem and I finally just said fuck it, let’s do this. It’s been really successful for me. It might not be for all, but it’s working for this poor eating fast food alcoholic junkie!

I know everyone says, “if I can do it, you can do it too!” That never really clicked with me. I’m not like anyone, I can only be me. And for me, weight watchers has totally been working. The meetings are what helps me be accountable and sort of compete with my coworkers.

Has anyone done weight watchers that are super picky eaters like me? Anyone else that wants to help me keep accountable? MFP didn’t work for me because I don’t think in those terms. WW makes it easier for me to understand and visualize.

Really hoping for more weight loss wins!!!

submitted by /u/etizzy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FnnkUK

No comments:

Post a Comment