Friday, January 11, 2019

I attempted my first 5k on sunday. I ran 6k

I started my weight loss journey about 4 months ago after seeing a photo of me giving my best mans speech at a wedding, I was 271 pounds with a terrible diet and almost no physical activity. Fast forward 4 months I am now 225 pounds rarely taking a day off from exercise and have complete control of my diet keeping track of calories in and calories out, Sunday was the furthest I have ever ran in my life my previous attempt years ago was 2k, this is by far the best reward from my journey so far and I couldn't believe I succeeded, a huge shout out to a dear friend of mine who ran the distance with me and kept me going to 6k! I still have the wedding photo as a background on my phone to remind me why I'm doing this and I've found it's worked incredibly so far.

submitted by /u/drunkllama12
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2D3SD5m

No comments:

Post a Comment