Sunday, January 20, 2019

I bought a piece of clothing that will fit me when I reach my goal weight today to inspire me to keep going with my weight loss. Down 20 lbs so far and 40 more to go!

I was inspired by a coworker who did the same thing to buy an Armani jacket I fell in love with that is too small for me now but will fit me when I reach my goal weight. I lost 20 lbs between September and December, gained 6 back from bad habits, then kicked my own ass into shape after seeing unflattering pictures of me and deciding things HAVE to change. Since New Year’s Eve, I’ve been losing about 2 lbs a week. My partner is my diet/workout buddy and I feel so supported, I’m very fortunate to have people in my life who love me and want to keep me healthy and around.

Here’s me at my worst at 200 lbs and this is me now. Unfortunately I only have selfies because I’m so self conscious about my weight but trust me when I say that from the right angle I had the biggest chin I’ve ever seen on someone my size. The changes I already see are encouraging! In 5-6 more months you are going to see a picture of this jacket on me fitting like a glove! I’m so happy with my progress so far and excited for the journey forward. I’m

submitted by /u/ErynSMA
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2MkETGw

No comments:

Post a Comment