Monday, January 7, 2019

I don’t believe in resolutions but something has to change!

Today I found out that I weigh 401 lbs. I’m 5’9 and 20 years old. I don’t want to have health issues when I get older, such as heart disease. I’m tired of gettings cysts. I’m tired of having lower back pain when doing mundane tasks like walking around a mall with friends. I’m tired of getting winded easily. I’m tired of always being self conscious of my man tits. I’m tired of not being able to have sex for very long without the aid of my inhaler. I’m tired of being a fat fuck in general. My main issue is that I’ve become okay with being extremely lazy. It also doesn’t help that I love food (but who doesn’t lol). This isn’t a new year resolution I just happened to go to the doctor today and weighed in at 401 lbs! I hate that I’ve let myself get to this point. I can decide to be mad at myself and blame food and video games all day long or finally stop being a pussy and commit to weight loss. It’s not like I haven’t tried losing weight before, I have I just didn’t stick with it. This time around no more last pig out all I can eat days before I change. This can’t be a diet it has to be a lifestyle change. I have to be different. I know a little about calories in vs calories out, and I also know that it’s more important than exercise or so I’ve been told. This has got to be one of the most ballsy things I’ve ever done. I’ve been a lurker of this subreddit for a while, I think I even made a post on an alt account at some point for another failed weight loss attempt. However today I’m going to post this on my main account and if I get shamed so be it (not by people on this sub obviously, everyone here is so nice) . Something has to change and it has to change now!

I took this today.

submitted by /u/RadialPilot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2CXlcBD

No comments:

Post a Comment