Monday, January 7, 2019

Day 1 of this weight loss journey. Will be posting regular updates here for accountability

Dear r/loseit community,

Like many of you, I have lost weight only to gain it back later. I’ve tried calorie counting, tried exercising -with and without a trainer- but once I see early success (eg 5lbs lost)... I can’t seem to stay the course and I stop being good!

I lose focus. I stop calorie counting altogether.. and usually after a vacation, I stop exercising and everything goes to hell.

So let’s try something different. I need an accountability partner and r/loseit will be it.

I’ll post pictures and updates here every 2 weeks or so.

In addition, I will be: 1. Wearing a Fitbit everyday 2. Calorie counting daily (anyone have any opinions on FatSecret vs MFP?) 3. Weighing myself daily on my smart scale (connects to Fitbit woohoo!)

As you can see, there’s no exercise yet as well as no strict calorie goals but I figure it’s best to start with baby steps then go from there.

So here goes!!!! Thank you all in advance for your efforts in keeping me on this path!

1/8/19: first weigh-in and pics

submitted by /u/gottaslimdown
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2TwZFVJ

No comments:

Post a Comment