Saturday, January 5, 2019

I fell off, and I feel hopeless...

I started my weight loss journey in the summer of 2018. Since starting it, I’ve only managed to lose ~10 lbs (154 to 144lbs). The first few months were exciting and I felt motivated to keep going, and the weight started to come off. Since then, I kind of gave up eating healthy and tracking my caloric intake. I’ve struggled with hormonal issues and a bit of health-related anxiety- I’m really afraid of going to the doctor and getting bad news, though I often ruminate about my “symptoms” and what could be wrong with me. The stress leads to binge eating for me. I also took up Muay Thai in the fall, but ended up getting plantar fasciitis, and have let myself loose in terms of exercising.

My mental health is in a better place than it was last year! But I can’t seem to get myself to care about my self enough to keep going with weight loss. I keep on going on binges, and I’ve almost become apathetic to the idea that binges don’t help my weight loss journey - almost like feeling hopeless. I’ve got 30 lbs to lose. I’m 5’1, so that’s a lot of weight. And it just seems hopeless. Anyway, I just wanted a place to rant to people who get it.

submitted by /u/BeginningGlove
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2FdanwM

No comments:

Post a Comment