Friday, January 4, 2019

I finally hit under 200 pounds!

191 pounds exactly!

Since I was a kid, I always remember being overweight. By the time I was in middle school, I was 250 pounds. About 5 years ago, I hit my biggest weight at a whopping 275 pounds. I decided then it was time to make a change.

Life happened, and my weight loss journey was always off and on. I was always between 205 or 220. Lately I've been doing the calories in and calories out, and exercising. I weighed myself today for the first time in a long time and when I saw that number, I was sooo happy! My goal weight is 150, seeing this progress is more motivation and I dont doubt that I will get there!

I had to share this somewhere since I dont really have anyone to tell. Here's to a new year!

submitted by /u/2hundyto1hundy
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2F8igUS

No comments:

Post a Comment