Sunday, January 13, 2019

If I eat over my daily calorie limit, can I exercise to bring it down?

Hey r/loseit , I’m trying to lose weight, and I’ve had some relatively good success starting at 215 and now sitting at 203 beginning in the middle of November. My calorie intake I’ve set for myself is 1500 calories. I don’t follow it all the time as I’m a big fan of junk food, but I try to keep it pretty consistent with choosing high quality foods. Today I had myself a big meal at Wendy’s and according to MyFitnessPal it was around 1700 calories. I don’t regret this meal and I’m not here looking for encouragement, instead I’m wondering if I were to do some strenuous exercise today if It would bring me back the my daily quota. I thought this would be a relatively common question and a quick google search could answer me this but I was surprised to find nothing about this question (I could just be looking in the wrong places though). My thought process is that I’m currently at 1700 calories today and assuming I keep my intake for the rest of day relatively low since my lunch was so big, I could burn 300 or so calories and get back to my daily quota. I wondering if my thought process is correct, or I’m reading to much into the numbers. I rather uneducated about weight loss so please bare with me if anything I said is wrong.

Thanks for the help, Nick

submitted by /u/CrankTheTanky
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat http://bit.ly/2M5v8f2

No comments:

Post a Comment